Who are the LACBC Ride Marshals?
- They come from all walks of life and are all ages.
- These strong individuals are very much in tune with their bicycles.
- They are capable of riding for at least 20 miles and sometimes for as long as 100 miles.
- They possess the ability to help themselves and others in the event of a mechanical malfunction or a flat tire.
- They understand dehydration, fatigue, and how they can affect bicycle riders, plus they know what to do to help them.
- They are great at what they do because they practice.
- They perform crowd control and use their communication skills to be shepherds, and they guide every rider safely from the beginning of the ride to the end.
- Their volunteerism earns them the LACBC membership and these proud members are making L.A. County a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride a bicycle for everyone.
- They are your friends often volunteering for events like Sunday Funday rides and the Los Angeles River Ride where the LACBC ride Ride Marshal team was born.
Click your preferred location and date to RSVP!
Metro & Bike SGV are hosting their open streets event and we'll be taking a casual feeder ride from the Highland Park Metro stop to the LACBC booth at the Arcadia hub. Our intrepid ride leader from NELA- Dale will be leading this ride.LACBC members who ride on Sunday Funday will get a free jersey at the LACBC booth! (Limited to 20 riders who have signed waiver and is a current LACBC member. Riders can sign up for membership at the booth!)Ride Mileage: Approx 13 milesDifficulty: Easy-ModerateParking: There are lots nearby the Metro Stop.