Who are the LACBC Ride Marshals?
- They come from all walks of life and are all ages.
- These strong individuals are very much in tune with their bicycles.
- They are capable of riding for at least 20 miles and sometimes for as long as 100 miles.
- They possess the ability to help themselves and others in the event of a mechanical malfunction or a flat tire.
- They understand dehydration, fatigue, and how they can affect bicycle riders, plus they know what to do to help them.
- They are great at what they do because they practice.
- They perform crowd control and use their communication skills to be shepherds, and they guide every rider safely from the beginning of the ride to the end.
- Their volunteerism earns them the LACBC membership and these proud members are making L.A. County a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride a bicycle for everyone.
- They are your friends often volunteering for events like Sunday Funday rides and the Los Angeles River Ride where the LACBC ride Ride Marshal team was born.
Click your preferred location and date to RSVP!
Registration for the L. A. River Ride is Closed.
Our LACBC Family program continues this holiday season as we are partnering with Walk Bike Glendale joining in on their Annual Holiday Bike Ride.
We'll be rolling across the City of Glendale taking in a number of lights and need a number of marshals to keep a fast and slow group of riders rolling.
Here's the route for this year's ride.
We will be meeting at 5:30 p.m. at Nibley Park and will be finishing around 8:30 p.m.