Who are the LACBC Ride Marshals?
- They come from all walks of life and are all ages.
- These strong individuals are very much in tune with their bicycles.
- They are capable of riding for at least 20 miles and sometimes for as long as 100 miles.
- They possess the ability to help themselves and others in the event of a mechanical malfunction or a flat tire.
- They understand dehydration, fatigue, and how they can affect bicycle riders, plus they know what to do to help them.
- They are great at what they do because they practice.
- They perform crowd control and use their communication skills to be shepherds, and they guide every rider safely from the beginning of the ride to the end.
- Their volunteerism earns them the LACBC membership and these proud members are making L.A. County a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride a bicycle for everyone.
- They are your friends often volunteering for events like Sunday Funday rides and the Los Angeles River Ride where the LACBC ride Ride Marshal team was born.
Click your preferred location and date to RSVP!
Registration for the L. A. River Ride is Closed.
LACBC is taking part in leading a tour of the Mid / Lower L.A. River out of Cudahy Park
The ride will be highlighting the river's potential, as well as the neighboring communities and will finish by noon.
Please RSVP below.
The route is still being finalized, but the total distance for October Sunday Funday ride will be roughly 13 miles from Lacy Street Neighborhood Park.
Meet at 9:30 a.m. and roll out at 10:00 a.m.!
If you're available, please RSVP below.