Who are the LACBC Ride Marshals?
- They come from all walks of life and are all ages.
- These strong individuals are very much in tune with their bicycles.
- They are capable of riding for at least 20 miles and sometimes for as long as 100 miles.
- They possess the ability to help themselves and others in the event of a mechanical malfunction or a flat tire.
- They understand dehydration, fatigue, and how they can affect bicycle riders, plus they know what to do to help them.
- They are great at what they do because they practice.
- They perform crowd control and use their communication skills to be shepherds, and they guide every rider safely from the beginning of the ride to the end.
- Their volunteerism earns them the LACBC membership and these proud members are making L.A. County a healthy, safe, and fun place to ride a bicycle for everyone.
- They are your friends often volunteering for events like Sunday Funday rides and the Los Angeles River Ride where the LACBC ride Ride Marshal team was born.
Click your preferred location and date to RSVP!
LA City Council Member Bob Blumenfield's 4th Annual Bike with Bob ride has been moved to Saturday February 4th. This is a longer family ride that will cover 10 miles around his district and we need a good team to keep the group ride safely.
We will meet at Blumenfield's Council District Office (19040 Vanowen St.) at 8:30a.m. Expect to be done with the ride no later than 11 a.m.
Please help us support this growing ride and the expansion of cycling in the San Fernando Valley.