Do you ride a bicycle in Los Angeles County? YOU can make a difference! Help make L.A. a safe and enjoyable place to ride by joining the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition or renewing your membership. Whether you ride for fun, transportation, or both, LACBC works for you! Support our vision of a county-wide network of safe routes for biking. Memberships make great holiday, birthday, or graduation gifts for the bicycle enthusiast in your life.
- Membership Card - your ID for discounts
- Up to 15% off at participating bike shops and businesses
- Discounts on rides, workshops, and special events like the L.A. River Ride
- Invitations to members-only rides and events, such as Sunday Funday rides
- Updated LACBC Bike Resource Guide
- Bike Safe: Rules of the Road pocket guide - NEW!
- LA County bikeway map
- Informative e-newsletter and updates
- Representation at the state level through our affiliate partner at CalBike, as well as CalBike affiliate member benefits
- Membership t-shirt (for memberships $70 and above)
- LACBC bike bell (for memberships $100 and above)
- Invitation to donor recognition banquet (for memberships $250 and above)
- Being a part of the bike movement
Have questions about membership? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LACBC Printable Membership Form
Feeling kind of old school? Like sending checks in the mail? Click here for a printable PDF membership form.
LACBC Online Membership Form
Pressing "Submit" will take you to an external and secure PayPal site to view your shopping cart. Press "Check out" to make your payment. You may pay with a PayPal account or by credit card (choose "Don't have a PayPal account?" on the right-hand side to do so.)
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive your membership card and packet in the mail.