Save the date for our next Sunday Funday ride, where we will get a taste of some of the best pastrami Los Angeles has to offer! Led by LACBC Board member Greg Laemmle, this 20-mile ride is for folks that want to ride and eat. Some vegetarian options will be available.
When: Come to Canter's Deli at 9:00 a.m. for an optional breakfast. Everyone else meet at 10:00 a.m. Ride at 10:30 a.m.
Where: meet at Canter's Deli - 419 N. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles
- 9:00 a.m. - Have optional breakfast at Canter's.
- 10:00 a.m. - Meet up, learn from Jacqueline Canter how pastrami is cured, go over rules of the road, hit the road.
- 11:00 a.m. - Arrive at Johnny's Pastrami at Crenshaw & Adams
- 12:15 p.m. - Arrive at the Original Canter's location at 2323 E. Cesar Chavez.
- 1:00 p.m. - Arrive at Dino's Burgers at Main & Griffin in Lincoln Heights
- 2:30 p.m. - Arrive at Wexler's Deli at Grand Central Market for optional lunch.
- Wexler's diners can ride back to Canter's with Greg or depart on their own from Wexler's. Expect to be back at Canter's by 4:00 p.m.
RSVP: RSVP here If you are interested in helping as ride support, email email@example.com.
Ride Length: Approximately 20 miles total
Ride Duration: 3.5 - 4 Hours from Canter's to Wexler's
What to bring: helmet, water, sunscreen, cash money for food (some restaurants only accept cash), a bike lock if you'll be sitting down and eating
About Sunday Fundays: membership online (or become a member at the ride at a discounted price.
419 N Fairfax
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Google map and directions